Photos

Photos
God divided the heavens and the sea

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Day/Easter

by Chelsea Kong

Let us remember our Savior, Jesus Christ, who rose from the grave after 3 days. He brought life to all mankind. He has redeemed us from our sins into a relationship with Himself.

It is time to remember the good news and to share it with others who need to know what Jesus Christ has done.

Jesus said in John 11:25 (New International Version)
25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

He gives us living hope even through the time of circumstances that we experience in life.

1 Peter 1:3 (New International Version)
3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

God loves you so much and this is the reason we celebrate this weekend to remember what He has done for us.

He promised us the Holy Spirit to guide us and teach us all truth. You can ask the Lord Jesus to baptize you in the Holy Spirit just like asking Him to come into your heart. He will answer and fill you.

Jesus, come into my heart and be my personal Lord and Savior. Forgive me of all my sins. Lead me, guide me, and teach me your ways. Fill me with your Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment