Photos

Photos
God divided the heavens and the sea

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Let us remember what Christ did for us how He died on the cross to bear the wage of sin, sickness, and death. He loved us so much that Jesus Christ was sent to die for us, so that we would have life.

We were made in His image and likeness. We were made to have a relationship with Him, but we were separated from him because of sin. The sin that came from our forefather, Adam and Eve. They were the first of all mankind. This is why Jesus Christ was sent to earth to die for our sins that we may be reconciled back to God. Then we become sons and daughters of God.

John 19 tells us how Jesus was crucified for us on the cross. He was rejected by His own people except by the ones who believed in Him. Man could not deliver Jesus Christ into death, but He chose to lay down His life for us. He has the power to lay down His life and to raise it up again.

Jesus is not only the King of Jews, but of the world since He created the whole world and everyone in it. Will you receive Jesus into your life today? He died, but in 3 days He rose again. do you believe this?

Pray this prayer:

Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. Come into my heart and become my Lord and Savior. Lead me and guide me. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and use me for your good purpose in Jesus name. Amen.

There is a Power point that can tell you all about what Jesus Christ has done for you and who He is. It is "Why should I become a Christian?"

He changed my life and He can certainly change your life. I am just an ordinary person like you, but God can use ordinary people to do extraordinary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment