Photos

Photos
God divided the heavens and the sea

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Neptune poster


I made this poster in Illustrator and I used Photoshop to edit the images and the logo. I used the graphics tool for "Our Solar System" and added a shadow utilizing the transform tool. I used the shadow tool method also for the logo. In order for me to create the Neptune logo, I created outlines with the font in Illustrator and then I brought it over to Photoshop. I had to outline the letters using the pen tool to create a path in Photoshop. Then I used a layer mask for the typography. I used a piece of the planet image as a texture. Then I brought the file back into Illustrator as a png file. I used the planet image as a background for the text. I first outlined the planet image in Photoshop with the lasso tool and added glow around it to enhance the effect of the text. I changed the blending layer to multiply when I brought it into Illustrator. When typing in the text, I used a text path on the area and made it to wrap around the planet to create the shape of the planet. I copied the planet image again and used the blending option for soft light to enhance the effect of the glow around the planet and bring out the effect of the text. I used two different colour texts to enhance the focus. I used another image for the background of the poster. I took the ROM logo from the website and outlined it in Photoshop. I made the logo match with the poster, so I brought the image

No comments:

Post a Comment