Photos

Photos
God divided the heavens and the sea

Friday, June 10, 2011

CD covers and inside pages

Typographic design

I used images that I found online to create the CD covers. The typographic Cd cover is my original artwork. I used a drop shadow for the logo. I also used a gradient for the background of the sky. I used an image of a dove to create the outline shape for the text graphic and created a heart using the pen tool. I also created outlines with the text for the free flowing rivers effect. I decreased the opacity of the images to create this effect for the background.

Abstract design

I used 4 images in the abstract design to create the background. I wanted to make the song lyrics to flow like a river just like the background. I decreased the opacity on 3 of the images to overlap with one layer to create this effect. I also used a gradient on the logo to make it match with the colours used in the background.

Abstract inside pages design

I made the inside images similar to the abstract design. I used a few different images for the inside pages design to make it similar to the abstract cover design. I decreased the opacity to bring a see through effect of the images. I added the band's biography and an image of the band.

Representational design

I created a representational CD cover and I used the gradiant tool to create the logo. I took a picture of some objects that I put together and used it as one of the collage images on the Cd cover. I reversed the front page to create the back page and used gradiant for the background under the collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment